03 June 2009


Also, the Coca-Cola distribution chain may soon be put to work for distributing medicines and supplies in Africa.  

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kneen said...

That has potential to work really well if a few logistical problems are worked out. However, as I've learned in Ethiopia, not even Coke distribution can be relied upon (link to friends post). Its during the times that coke isn't delivered that most of the people need the medical supplies the most. This system could be awesome for 85% of the time, but I hope they don't over-rely on it and forget the other 15%.